We may update this Policy from time to time, and you are responsible for reviewing the most current version of the Policy. The date of the last update to this Policy is at the end of the Policy. By continuing to use the Site, you accept this policy and any updates to this Policy.
Personally Identifiable Information is any information which can be used to distinguish an individual. This information includes facts about, or related to, the individual such as his or her name and physical address.
How personal identifiable information is collected
The Site collects Personally Identifiable Information from you when you provide it. For example, you have the option to provide your name when you submit a question or comment via a form on the Site.
We also permit our service providers involved in the administration of our Site to collect Personally Identifiable Information on our behalf and disclose the same to us. If you apply to a job, you may provide information via the online application process, for example.
The provision of Personally Identifiable Information (and our collection of other information) through your use of our Site indicates your express consent and agreement to the collection, use and storage of same.
Other information collected
Certain non-personally identifiable information may be collected on the Site without your actively providing the information, by using various technologies, as described below.
- IP Addresses
- An IP Address is a number assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider so that you can access the Internet.
- Our server logs, maintained by Crestwood and outside vendors, collect information such as IP addresses and monitor which pages of our Site were visited. This data does not identify individuals.
You are given the option to provide other non-personally identifiable information on the Site, as described below.
- Email Address
- We do not consider an email address as Personally Identifiable Information, as it does not necessarily identify you. We only collect an email via the Site if you choose to provide it. This occurs if you choose to submit a question via, for example, the “Contact Us” page on the Site, if you send an email directly to an email address shown on the Site, or if you choose to sign up for us to send you email notifications via, for example, our investor relations Site.
Can I refuse consent?
You are welcome to choose not to provide any Personally Identifiable Information. Simply do not provide it if you don’t want to. Not providing that information may result in us being unable to reply or to provide you with certain products or services.
In the case of email addresses, if you signed up on the Investor Relations pages, for example, to receive email notifications from us, and no longer want to receive those emails, you can remove an address from that list by “unsubscribing” via a link at the bottom of the emails you receive.
Once you have sent in any Personally Identifiable Information via email link or form on the website, you cannot retract it.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Crestwood will be used or disclosed for purposes described in this Policy or for other purposes that we have informed you of at the time of collection. Before your Personally Identifiable Information will be used or disclosed for a new purpose, we will ask you for your consent, unless use or disclosure without your consent in the circumstances is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, regulation or court order.
We may use Personally Identifiable Information to respond to voluntary comments or requests for information that we receive from you, including requests by you to receive e-mail alerts. We may also disclose personally identifiable information to related organizations and/or third parties:
- to organizations or individuals in order to respond to your requests or inquiries;
- to service providers we use to support our business, such as technical support and hosting and administration of the Site; or
- where permitted or required by applicable law, regulation or court order.
Crestwood takes reasonable measures to protect Personally Identifiable Information, but be advised that Crestwood is unable to provide (and specifically disclaims) any warranty regarding the protection of Personally Identifiable Information. Personally Identifiable Information is held in accordance with Crestwood’s record retention policies and may be processed or stored in the United States, Canada or another country and may be subject to the laws of that country.
The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other websites.
Please contact us in writing at 811 Main St. Suite 3400, Houston, TX 77002, with any questions or concerns you have about this Policy or the handling of your information by Crestwood. We will investigate and respond to your concerns about any aspect of our handling of personal information.
Updated: June 2019